Thursday, August 12, 2010

Amy Atlas

Thought I ought to share something close to my heart - DESSERTS! And someone who has inspired me to pursue my passion, even though she doesn't even know I exist!

She's Amy Atlas.

She does the most beautiful & awesome dessert tables and that truly inspired me to try my hands at designing some here at my hometown - sunny island of Singapore (yes, we're that tiny dot on the map). Cobblestone Rue just did an interview with her on both her family & business. Read the full interviews here & here.

My favorite piece of advice from her:
Do what inspires you and you’re more likely to be successful at what you do. It is not a guarantee, but it is certainly helpful.

And of course my favorite works from her...

this white setup is my all time favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment